July 15, 2016 / 9:30pm
Connected thru Skype
Re: 1st Conversation with SPI Co-Moms
· Sister Margarita del Encanto – and her white and red boa
· Guard Chester Cub – shy in the corner
· Sister Unity (Co-Mom) – and her toys
· Sister Faegala (Co-Mom) – with an audience of loud FCS Sisters in the background.
Introductions – Sister Unity and Sister Faegala talk to us about their life as Sisters.
· To start a House, you need: 1 Rubber Chicken, 1 Rubber Pickle and 1 Rubber Fish
· First two months:
- No structure!!!!
- Go out as a group of people to get to know each other, to get to know the community.
- Who need help?
- Who has resources?
- Let the community start getting to know the Sisters.
- Creativity – Start planning and developing the House.
- Still have meetings of development.
· In a month have another Skype call with Co-Moms with all members at the moment.
· In three (3) or four (4) months conversations for Mission status can start. We will need:
- Six (6) committed members.
- Resume of Meetings / Minutes
- Resume of Manifestations
- Pictures / Videos of Manifestations
- An idea of the “Asheville Look”
- Freedom of expression, but remember to have an element that will tie us together.
- Canvas will be provided for each member to express themselves.
· We are Asheville, no more abiding by the FCS/Jacksonville rules.
· Keep in touch with the Co-Moms every two (2) weeks.
· Sister Unity want to post pics and vids of her dildo stuck on her phone.
· Sister Faegala will continue smelling the pot from the guys behind her.
· Sister Margarita will finish her outfit for her first manifestation in Asheville.
· Guard Chester will go to bed since he works at 6am tomorrow.